Intel has published its EOL plans for desktop Kaby Lake processors, which include Core 7000, Pentium G4000, and Celeron G3000 series CPUs. Customers are being asked to make their orders by April 24, 2020. Their last shipment date is October 9, 2020.
Two remaining Skylake chips are entering EOL status as well. These are the Core i5-6700 and Core i5-6500, which will also cease shipping in October.
Some of Intel’s Kaby Lake and Skylake products will be moved to Internet of Things (IoT) status and will be available for a little longer to IoT customers and probably some PC makers as there are still previous-generation motherboards on the market that need to be sold.
- GALAX Slide Lists GeForce RTX 3080 Model with 20 GB Memory
- Microsoft Is Thinking About Buying Even More Game Studios
- LG Promises CX/C9 OLED Firmware Fix for GeForce RTX 3080 Display Issues
- GALAX Made a LEGO-Inspired GeForce RTX 3090 with Nintendo Switch Colors
- Samsung Officially Announces 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSDs