Intel has decided to clear the cobwebs from its Drivers & Software section. After November 22 (Friday), drivers and BIOS updates for older desktop components and motherboards will no longer be available. That would include BIOS Update [RL86510A.86A] P21 for desktop board D865PERL (2003) to more recent hardware, such as [BLH6710H.86A] 0163 for 2011’s DH67BL, DH67CF, DH67CL, DH67GD, and DH67VR motherboards.
Most of the drivers are for Windows versions like 98, ME, XP, and older Windows Server editions — old Windows OS versions that have themselves reached end-of-life (EOL) All components and motherboards reached (EOL) years ago, and Intel stopped delivering firmware updates as a result. Its website was merely hosting the older files for convenience.
- GALAX Slide Lists GeForce RTX 3080 Model with 20 GB Memory
- Microsoft Is Thinking About Buying Even More Game Studios
- LG Promises CX/C9 OLED Firmware Fix for GeForce RTX 3080 Display Issues
- GALAX Made a LEGO-Inspired GeForce RTX 3090 with Nintendo Switch Colors
- Samsung Officially Announces 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSDs