AMD is now selling more CPUs than Intel in the land of the rising sun. Figures from BCN Retail show that Intel’s sales have dropped from 72.1% to 49.5% since October. AMD’s shares did the opposite, growing to 50.5%.
Ryzen’s glowing reputation may be one factor, but BCN’s report suggests that Intel’s loss should be blamed on supply issues. The company is planning new manufacturing facilities to keep up with demand, but the market obviously couldn’t wait.
- GALAX Slide Lists GeForce RTX 3080 with 20 GB Memory
- Microsoft Is Thinking About Buying Even More Game Studios
- LG Promises CX/C9 OLED Firmware Fix for GeForce RTX 3080 Display Issues
- GALAX Made a LEGO-Inspired GeForce RTX 3090 with Nintendo Switch Colors
- Samsung Officially Announces 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSDs