One of the more popular flavors of Linux, MX Linux, has just released the Beta version of their new MX Linux 19 today.
“formatusb, for formatting usb storage devices
mx-packageinstaller now displays version number for flatpak applications.
mx-alerts package for sending emergency messages to users.
tons of misc. updates to the mx tools.
most help files are now available on the iso
-antiX live system changes
The latest antiX live system updates, included improved support for hyper-v and kvm.
improved support for frugal installations on ntfs devices
live system now boots with a informative text-based boot splash.
almost all mx-apps received translation updates (we love translators, and BTW we are looking for a new translations co-coordinator)”
Remember this is just a Beta and not a full release. So just for testing.
Have fun guys!
- Solid Gear Neutron 550W Power Supply Review-Done
- Cyberpunk 2077 Street Date Broken by Best Buy
- AMD President and CEO Lisa Su to Provide Keynote at CES 2021 on January 12
- ASUS Announces GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (ROG Strix, TUF Gaming, and More)
- Discovery Launching Streaming Service on January 4