Having officially released AGESA 22.214.171.124 to motherboard manufacturers this week, AMD has provided a small write-up on reddit that explains why Ryzen owners, regardless of generation, should update to the latest BIOS. The company suggests that this release will be less problematic for those who are still running 1st or 2nd Gen CPUs, as it provides unified support (it is longer a fork prioritizing Zen 2). AGESA 126.96.36.199 should bring improved stability to all AM4-compatible processors, but it adds features exclusively for 3rd Gen Ryzen, such as “Eco Mode” and core performance enhancements for the Ryzen 9 3900X.
- EA Releasing Mass Effect: Legendary Edition in 2021
- Metal Gear Solid and Other Lackluster Konami Ports Now Available on GOG
- Samuel L. Jackson Returning as Nick Fury in New Marvel Disney+ Series
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Game-Crash Issues Caused by Weaker Capacitors, Limited QA?
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 Source Code Leaked