Bottom Line Communications has outed Intel’s upcoming lineup of mini PCs, which comprises three NUC 10 SKUs with 14 nm Comet Lake-U chips. We have the BXNUC10i7FNH (6C/12T Core i7-10710U, 1.1 GHz base/4.7 GHz boost), BXNUC10i5FNH (4C/8T Core i5-10210U, 1.6 GHz base/4.2 GHz boost), and BXNUC10i3FNH (2C/4T Core i3-10110U, 2.1 GHz base/4.1 GHz boost), all of which employ UHD Graphics 620. BLT has these priced at $609.75, $428.74, and $328.28, respectively.
NUC10— 188号 (@momomo_us) November 7, 2019
BXNUC10i3FNH : i3-10110U
BXNUC10i5FNH : i5-10210U
BXNUC10i7FNH : i7-10710U
The NUC 10 clearly isn’t aimed at gaming, so the processor’s iGPU (integrated graphics processing unit) will do all the heavy lifting. In Comet Lake-U’s case, the 14nm chips are still on Intel’s UHD Graphics 620 solution. The iGPU on the Core i7-10710U and Core i5-10210U has 24 EUs (Execution Units) with a 1.1 GHz boost clock, while the Core i3-10110U’s iGPU is limited to 23 EUs with a 1 GHz boost clock.
- EA Releasing Mass Effect: Legendary Edition in 2021
- Metal Gear Solid and Other Lackluster Konami Ports Now Available on GOG
- Samuel L. Jackson Returning as Nick Fury in New Marvel Disney+ Series
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Game-Crash Issues Caused by Weaker Capacitors, Limited QA?
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 Source Code Leaked