Forbes has reported on a number of retailers who are already making their Black Friday Deals available. I’ve also added a couple of others. Listed below are links directly to those pages along with some items to note.
A few items that stood out.
- From Amazon you can get an unlocked iPhone Xs 256GB for $653.00. Previously was $1299.
- From Bestbuy you can get the LG C9 T.V. on sale now. The 65″ model is on sale for $2099 from $2599.
- From MicroCenter you can get a pre-built Cyberpower w/ a Ryzen 3700x and RTX 2070 Super for $1399. Was previously $1699.
- From NewEgg there’s ASUS ROG Gaming laptop w/ i9-8950HK, 144hz 1080p G-Sync, and RTX 2080 for $2389 from $3499.
- From Walmart there’s a Xbox One S bundle with Forza Horizon 4 for $249 from $309
Some items are already sold out. If on the lookout for new tech I’d recommend checking them out before all the sales are gone but there will likely be more when the official launches happen on week of Nov 28th-29th. Have you already found some good deals? Post them in the thread for our readers.