It’s not Half-Life 3, but it’s Half-Life. According to a leaked transcript, Valve will unveil a flagship VR title called Half-Life: Alyx during The Game Awards show (December 12). The Half-Life 2 successor, which is slated for release in March 2020, was likely developed to push sales of Valve’s VR “Index” headset.
Responding to the question of whether this game would be available for players without VR headsets, “I mean we would love to be delivering a version of this that you could play with a mouse and a keyboard, but like as we said, it began as an exploration of VR,” an unnamed person replies.
- GALAX Slide Lists GeForce RTX 3080 Model with 20 GB Memory
- Microsoft Is Thinking About Buying Even More Game Studios
- LG Promises CX/C9 OLED Firmware Fix for GeForce RTX 3080 Display Issues
- GALAX Made a LEGO-Inspired GeForce RTX 3090 with Nintendo Switch Colors
- Samsung Officially Announces 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSDs