More Star Wars content is on the way to Disney+. In addition to the upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi series and new episodes of The Clone Wars, Lucasfilm has announced a game show called Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge, which harkens back to nineties programs such as Nickelodeon’s Guts and Legends of the Hidden Temple, whereby young contestants’ Jedi abilities will be tested. The show will be hosted by no other than Jar Jar himself, actor Ahmed Best, who provided motion capture for the Gungan in the Star Wars prequels.
“This is definitely a kids game show like no other,” says Lucasfilm’s senior director of Online Content & Programming, Mickey Capoferri. “The various challenges will test a Padawan’s connection to the Force in three locations — a forest planet, on board a Jedi star cruiser, and inside a Jedi temple — immersing them and the audience in a fun, humorous, and exciting competition.”
- Corsair Launches New Vengeance RGB PRO SL Memory
- Christopher Nolan Reportedly Cutting Ties with Warner Bros. over HBO Max Drama
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Re:Verse, a Cel-Shaded Online Multiplayer Game
- Resident Evil Village Launching May 7 on Steam, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and Last-Gen Consoles
- NVIDIA Appears to Have Dropped Its Max-P and Max-Q Branding for GeForce RTX 30 Series Mobile GPUs