If you didn’t enjoy 2016’s all-female Ghostbusters flick, this one may be right up your alley. Ahead of Monday’s trailer, Vanity Fair has published the first promotional images for Jason Reitman’s Ghostbusters: Afterlife, which is meant to be a true, in-universe sequel to the original films. Aside from the iconic Ecto-1 and ghost trap, the photos also tease Paul Rudd, Finn Wolfhard, and Mckenna Grace’s characters, who are most likely relatives of one of the old Ghostbusters.
“As the family arrives at an old farm, they begin to discover their connection to the original Ghostbusters,” Reitman said. “Trevor and Phoebe are about to find out who their grandfather was and whether they’re ready to pick up the proton pack themselves.” Reitman doesn’t want to confirm much else about the family’s history, but people may already notice some familiarity in their appearance.
- The PlayStation 5 Is Way Too Big
- LG CX OLED Issues with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 GPUs: Forced Chroma Subsampling, Broken G-SYNC
- Leaked Blender Benchmarks Show GeForce RTX 3090 over 88 Percent Faster than RTX 2080 Ti
- Cyberpunk 2077 Campaign Shortened After Complaints of The Witcher 3 Being “Too Long”
- Seagate Announces 18 TB Exos X Hard Drives