AMD received most of the attention today with its Adrenalin 2020 release, but NVIDIA has new drivers to share today, too. The latest GeForce Game Ready driver (441.66 WHQL) includes support for MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries (Dec. 10) and Detroit: Become Human (Dec. 12). It also adds support for two newly validated G-SYNC Compatible displays, the MSI MAG251RX and ViewSonic XG270. Check out the release notes here.
- [Resolve]: The application may crash during timeline playback when using Blackmagic RAW CODEC media. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps 
- [Fallout 76][G-SYNC]: The game frame rate drops with G-SYNC enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti]: There is no 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound option in the Windows Sound Properties.
- [GeForce GTX 1060 6GB][NVIDIA Control Panel]:The NVIDIA Control Panel reports an incorrect GPU framebuffer size.
Open Issues (Windows 7)
- [World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth][DirectX 12]: The game crashes when switched from DirectX 11 to DirectX 12 mode. 
Open Issues (Windows 10)
- [Sniper Elite 4][Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: Frame rate is not capped at the display refresh rate with V-Sync enabled in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes.