Can you imagine having to pay money to see basic stats during multiplayer? Well, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare players don’t have to, since that’s exactly what Activision is pulling: the publisher has decided to charge gamers $20 just to see their death count during Team Deathmatch and other MP modes. This was not a thing in past Call of Duty titles.
…the cosmetic store for December’s “Season One” content drop features a watch that tracks the player’s kills and deaths. The “Time to Die” watch is found within the “Mother Russia” bundle, which is a 10-piece cosmetic collection priced at 2000 COD Points, or $20.
- TEAMGROUP Announces T-FORCE and T-CREATE Product Launch Event for September
- GIGABYTE Lists GeForce RTX 3090 with Blower Design
- Cyberpunk 2077 PC System Requirements Revealed
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Only 19 Percent Faster than RTX 3080, According to Leaked 3DMark Scores
- PlayStation Boss Calls Xbox Series S “Problematic”