Microsoft continues to roll out new streaming services for Xbox One users in 2020. Now insiders can join in the newest Xbox One feature that let’s you stream from your console to an Android device. There are some requirements to access this latest option.
- Be an Xbox insider in the US or UK with a console enrolled in Alpha or Alpha-Skip-Ahead rings
- Phone or Tablet with Android 6.0, or higher, and Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth enabled Xbox Wireless Controller
- Xbox Game Streaming Preview App
- Upstream bandwidth at least 4.75 Mbps but 9 Mbps preferred
- Network Latency less than 125 ms required but 60 ms, or less, preferred
It presently does not support Xbox and Xbox 360 games as of yet. This new feature follows in the footsteps of their Project xCloud Public Preview.