AMD has released Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.3. The driver adds support for the company’s new mid-tier GPU, the RX 5600 XT, which launched today (if you haven’t already, feel free to check out our review here). It also fixes a handful of issues, such as crashing in Nioh and Dead or Alive 6, as well as Radeon Software games manager failing to detect Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus.
- An intermittent black screen or loss of display may occur when performing parallel actions such as web browsing, gaming or watching video.
- A limited number of games such as Nioh™, Dragon Quest Builders 2™, WWE™2K20, Dead or Alive 6™ and Atelier Ryza™ may crash or fail to launch.
- Wolfenstein™ 2: The New Colossus is not detected in Radeon Software games manager.
- Text overflow in some UI boxes or toast messages may be experienced in some language localizations.
- Fan Tuning may change back to the default state when switching between available GPUs.
- Copy text options are not available in the display specs table for Radeon Software.
- An intermittent black screen or loss of display may occur when the system is left idle at desktop.
- Factory Reset install may keep previously configured Radeon Software game profiles. This can cause mismatch between global graphics settings and per profile settings.
- Grand Theft Auto™ 5 may experience a system hang or black screen at launch, when opening Radeon Overlay while in game, or after performing a task switch while in game.
- Audio may intermittently be missing from Radeon ReLive recordings near the end of recorded clips.
- Integer Scaling may cause some video content to show flicker when the display resolution is set to less than native resolution.
- Multiple games may have very dark or very bright graphics in game when HDR is enabled in Windows®.
- Radeon Anti-Lag enable and disable beep notifications may be played in error when individually pressing keys assigned to the hotkey.
- The Radeon Software Overlay hotkey notification may sometimes be displayed during video playback in web browsers or launching some video player applications.
- Integer Scaling option is not showing up or available on some Windows®7 system configurations.
- Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent size or may not keep its previously set size when opened.
- Some Vulkan® gaming applications may crash when performing a task switch with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
- Some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics users may intermittently experience a black screen while gaming or on desktop. A potential temporary workaround is disabling hardware acceleration in applications running in the background such as web browsers or Discord.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.3 Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) can be downloaded here.
- GALAX Slide Lists GeForce RTX 3080 Model with 20 GB Memory
- Microsoft Is Thinking About Buying Even More Game Studios
- LG Promises CX/C9 OLED Firmware Fix for GeForce RTX 3080 Display Issues
- GALAX Made a LEGO-Inspired GeForce RTX 3090 with Nintendo Switch Colors
- Samsung Officially Announces 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSDs