What’s better than owning a shiny, new GPU capable of ray tracing? Getting a free game that puts the feature to the test, of course.
EVGA has announced that anyone who purchases a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 2080/2070/2060 SUPER, or 2080/2070/2060 is eligible to receive a free copy of KeokeN Interactive’s spacey indie title, Deliver Us The Moon, which released in October to positive reviews.
“Deliver Us The Moon is a Sci-Fi thriller set in an apocalyptic near future where Earth’s natural resources are depleted. In an effort to solve the energy crisis, global powers created the World Space Agency and secured a promising new source of energy on the moon.”
The title is an ideal gift for RTX owners. Back in December, Deliver Us The Moon was updated with not only NVIDIA DLSS support, but also “three immersive real-time ray-traced effects: shadows, opaque reflections, and translucent reflections.”
As NVIDIA’s RTX Launch Trailer shows, the improvements are pretty darn obvious. When ray tracing is turned off, windows lose major reflections and shadows don’t cast as they should relative to their surroundings. Deliver Us The Moon gets a serious boost in graphical depth and distance when RTX is enabled.
Here is how customers can redeem their copies:
- Purchase any New EVGA GeForce RTX™ product from the qualifying list above (on or after Monday February 3rd from EVGA.com or an authorized reseller.)
- Register your EVGA product with us at EVGA.com
- Upload your invoice to the EVGA product that qualifies for this promotion
- Request your codes from this promotion page while logged into your EVGA.com account
- Your purchase invoice will be reviewed once your request is received (Please allow 1-3 business days for processing)
- Once approved your code will show on this promotion page under the “Collect Your Codes” section
- Offer available for a limited time or while supplies last
- If you are a first-time Steam user, go to http://store.steampowered.com/about/ and click “Install Steam Now”
- After installation, launch Steam and log in. If you do not have an existing Steam account, you will need to create one.
- In the main Steam window, click the “Games” tab at the top, then click the “Activate a Product on Steam…” button.
- Enter your codes in the Product Code field.
This promotion is valid only for purchases made on or after February 3, 2020.