VIVIFY has opened up pre-orders for a new version of its 4K fiber optics HDMI RGB PC gaming cable, the ARQUUS W73Ø, which supports the company’s Vnode software, as well as Razer Synpase (it’s a certified Razer Chroma peripheral), for customized lighting effects.
“Whether on console or PC, using a gaming monitor and/or TV, the backward compatibility of HDMI 2.0b and a wide array of compatible devices offers an opportunity for gamers to connect whenever and wherever they want,” said VIVIFY. “With true 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) supporting refresh rate of 60Hz, the ARQUUS W73ø provides the performance necessary for gamers, to immerse themselves with vivid image quality and clean fast motion transitions. And thanks to the high-performance and high-quality of the optical fiber, there is minimal signal loss over longer distances.”
VIVIFY’s ARQUUS W73ø has also achieved DPL Labs’s 4K certification, which guarantees a bandwidth of up to 18 Gbps and compatibility for 4K/UltraHD products with technologies such as 4K@60Hz, BT.2020, and HDR. The cable costs $149.99 but is available for $99.99 USD for a limited time.
- Supports bandwidths up to 18 Gbps
- Transmits 4K at 60Hz with 4:4:4 resolutions
- Supports up to 32 audio channels for an immersive audio experience
- Supports up to 1536kHz audio sample for high sound quality
- Delivers dual video streams simultaneously to multiple users on the same screen
- Delivers multi-stream audio to up to four users at once
- Supports wide-angle theatrical video aspect ratio of 21:9
- CEC extensions provide expanded command and control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point