NVIDIA has released a new Hotfix display driver (version 451.85) that addresses a series of issues ranging from graphical errors in the OS to game-breaking bugs. You can check out the complete notes below, but those of you who are playing Death Stranding, Forza Motorsport 7, and/or Shadow of the Tomb Raider may definitely want to install this one. The hotfix also adds support for the Odyssey G7, Samsung’s fancy, new 27-inch gaming monitor.
This Hotfix driver resolves the following issues:
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]: The game may crash when launched with Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling enabled.
- [Death Stranding]: Texture corruption may be observed during gameplay on GeForce GTX 16/RTX 20 series GPUs
- NVIDIA Control Panel does not display the native resolution of some HDTVs with invalid timings
- Some games may exhibit random freezes that lasts for a few seconds during gameplay.
- Some displays may show a green tint when Windows Night Light is enabled
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps
- [G-Sync Compatible] Adds support for the Samsung 27″ Odyssey G7 gaming monitor