Bethesda and id Software have given us our first look at DOOM Eternal’s first single-player expansion: The Ancient Gods, Part One. According to an early synopsis, the DLC will take the Doom Slayer back to the high heavens, where he’ll be ripping and tearing his way past both old and new demons. A full trailer reveal is slated for Opening Night Live on August 27, 2 PM ET.
“Your victory over Hell’s armies pulled humanity back from the edge of extinction, but it came at a cost,” Bethesda wrote. “An imbalance of power in the heavens requires the true ruler of this universe to rise and set things right. Wage war across never-before-seen realms of the DOOM Universe and fight against new demons in your never-ending battle against the forces of evil.”
The Ancient Gods, Part One will be available later this year as part of DOOM Eternal’s Year One Pass. Those of you who didn’t spring for the Deluxe Edition can buy the pass separately for $29.99.
- DRAM Prices Expected to Increase Due to Power Outage at Micron Plant
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition DC Is Currently Free for All GOG Galaxy Users
- Sabrent to Launch Massive 16 TB SSD for Consumers
- AMD Reportedly Working on ARM-Based Processor to Compete with Apple’s M1
- AMD Smart Access Memory May Only Work on Zen 3 CPUs