With the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 releases being days away, Crytek has published a new Crysis Remastered trailer that teases what kind of visual improvements players can expect from the hyped remake. In addition to various effects such as global illumination and real-time reflections, the footage shows off the game’s memey “Can It Run Crysis?” mode, which boasts 8K resolution and textures. There’s even close-ups of the newly remastered 8K Nanosuit at the end.
“Here is the official Tech Trailer for Crysis Remastered – rendered natively in 8K resolution!,” wrote Crytek. “The game is upgraded with high-quality textures up to 8K resolution, Global Illumination (SVOGI), state-of-the-art depth of field, new light settings, motion blur, Ray tracing – for the first time on consoles – and much more for a major visual upgrade.”
If you’re interested in what Crysis Remastered’s ray-tracing effects look like on consoles, you can check that out in our previous coverage here. Crysis Remastered will be released for the PC (Epic Games Store), Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 this Friday, September 18. The Nintendo Switch version is already available.
- AMD Releases New Ryzen Chipset Drivers (184.108.40.2068)
- Early NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Stock Numbers Seem Depressing
- New Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 Starts at Only $25
- XFX Radeon RX 5500 XT THICC II Pro 4GB Review
- Watch Dogs: Legion Will Run at 4K/30 FPS with Ray Tracing on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X