NVIDIA has announced that the GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Editions will only be available to purchase from Best Buy (1, 2) in the foreseeable future. These are normally available through green team’s official store, but due to the GeForce RTX 30 Series’ disastrous launch, their listings have been locked down for much-needed improvements (e.g., increased capacity, security protections).
Unfortunately, NVIDIA fans from across the pond are out of luck. There are currently no fulfillment options for Europe.
“We have heard your feedback regarding the NVIDIA online store and are working to improve the experience,” a post from a staff member reads.
“In the meantime, we will be selling our GeForce RTX 3080 and RTX 3090 Founders Edition through other partners. In the US, you can shop for Founders Edition at Best Buy – GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3090 . In Europe, we continue to review Founders Edition fulfillment options.”
“Founders Edition units are limited, and more will be available in the coming weeks alongside an increasing supply of boards from our global board partners.”
- DRAM Prices Expected to Increase Due to Power Outage at Micron Plant
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition DC Is Currently Free for All GOG Galaxy Users
- Sabrent to Launch Massive 16 TB SSD for Consumers
- AMD Reportedly Working on ARM-Based Processor to Compete with Apple’s M1
- AMD Smart Access Memory May Only Work on Zen 3 CPUs