Ahead of Zen 3’s release, AMD has released new chipset drivers for its Ryzen family of products, which includes the modern X570 chipset and third-gen Ryzen processors. Version 22.214.171.1248 features an updated AMD Ryzen Power Plan (126.96.36.199) containing new program support, as well as a revised PCI Device Driver with bug fixes.
- Installer may fail to launch if executed from a folder name with non-Latin character.
- Installer may not downgrade to older version.
- Installer may fail to install on Windows® 10 with Russian language pack installed.
- Installer may fail to uninstall from Apps and features with Singapore Chinese language pack installed.
- Manual system restart required on Non-English OS after installation is completed.
- Windows Installer pop-up message may appear during install.
- Uninstallation log may not be generated in silent mode.
- 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors
- 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor
- 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processor
- 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor
- AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor
- AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processor
- AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor with Radeon™ Graphics
- AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processor with Radeon™ Graphics
- 7th-Gen AMD A-Series Processors
- AMD B350 Chipset
- AMD A320 Chipset
- AMD X370 Chipset
- AMD X399 Chipset
- AMD B450 Chipset
- AMD X470 Chipset
- AMD X570 Chipset
- AMD B550 Chipset
- AMD TRX40 Chipset