With the launch of NVIDIA’s mid-range Ampere GPU steadily approaching, third-party manufacturers have begun updating their sites with custom GeForce RTX 3070 models. One of the more beautiful ones we’ve spotted is GIGABYTE’s AORUS GeForce RTX 3070 MASTER 8G.
The AORUS GeForce RTX 3070 MASTER 8G is a flagship variant boasting 5,888 CUDA Cores and 8 GB of GDDR6 memory. While exact core clocks are unknown, the card comes with plenty of neat features, such as a MAX-COVERED cooling configuration, metal backplate, dual BIOS switch, and indicators for diagnosing power issues. But what really caught our eye is the LCD Edge View display.
GIGABYTE’s LCD Edge View display comprises a tiny monitor on the right-most edge of the GPU, which can be configured to display various content. These include GPU and VRAM metrics, such as temperature, clock speeds, and fan speeds. The monitor can also be used to display custom text and images (e.g., animated GIFs).
What’s also unique about the AORUS GeForce RTX 3070 MASTER 8G is that it carries six outputs. Users will find three HDMI 2.1 ports, as well as three DisplayPort 1.4a ports.
We’ll have to wait for GIGABYTE’s press release for additional details, but this should prove to be one of the more expensive GeForce RTX 3070 models due to the AORUS branding and aforementioned features.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition Review
- NVIDIA Isn’t Getting Rid of the GeForce RTX 3070’s 12-Pin Power Connector
- GIGABYTE Unlocks AMD Smart Access Memory on 500 Series Motherboards, Improving Radeon Gaming Performance by Up to 17 Percent
- ASRock Announces Taichi Razer Edition AMD X570 and B550 Motherboards
- Some PlayStation 5 Consoles Have a Different, Louder Cooling Fan