For the definitive experience (4K, RT Ultra), NVIDIA recommends its flagship graphics card, the GeForce RTX 3080 (10 GB VRAM), and an Intel Core i7-6700 or AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor. The RT Ultra preset also requires 16 GB of RAM and 70 GB of SSD storage.
“At 2560×1440, we recommend a GeForce RTX 3070 or GeForce RTX 2080 Ti,” NVIDIA added. “Ray tracing is taken to Ultra, which greatly increases the fidelity of the aforementioned effects, and the distance at which they are visible, while DLSS provides boosted frame rates with uncompromised image quality.”
NVIDIA has also uploaded a beautiful new Cyberpunk 2077 video that showcases the game’s various ray-tracing effects. These include ray-traced diffuse illumination, ray-traced reflections, ray-traced ambient occlusion, and ray-traced shadows. All of these culminate into gorgeous scenes with stunning and life-like lighting.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be released on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Google Stadia on December 10th, 2020.
- id Software Working on New VR Game
- AMD Navi 31 GPUs (Radeon RX 7900 XT?) Could Boast Multi-Chip-Module Design with 10,240 Cores and Much Improved Ray Tracing
- No Time to Die, A Quiet Place Part II, and Other Blockbusters Receive New Release Dates
- System Shock Remake Pre-Orders and Final Demo Coming Next Month
- Tencent Buys Majority Stake in Don’t Starve Developer Klei Entertainment