CD PROJEKT RED has published a map detailing the unlock and preload times for Cyberpunk 2077 across various regions of the world. It appears that the highly anticipated RPG will be unlocked and playable on PC (and Stadia) a few hours ahead of its official December 10 release date for the Americas, with US east coast residents being able to play as early as 7 PM EST.
Those of you who already purchased Cyberpunk 2077 on PC and Stadia (or plan to do so shortly) can preload the game beginning on December 7. The GOG version can be preloaded at 12 p.m. CET, while the Steam and Epic Games Store versions can be preloaded at 5 p.m. CET.
As for the console editions, those will release in each region at midnight local time. “Preload of the game will be available on Thursday, December 3rd, at 5 p.m. CES on Xbox, and two days prior to the release date on PlayStation,” CD PROJEKT RED noted.
CD PROJEKT RED has also released a neat trailer showcasing Cyberpunk 2077’s Photo Mode, which, as you can probably guess, allows players to take photos of their customized characters and the many gorgeous locales that comprise Night City. Photo Mode includes plenty of options for getting the perfect shot, such as character pose and effect sliders (e.g., contrast, vignette).
- Corsair Launches New Vengeance RGB PRO SL Memory
- Christopher Nolan Reportedly Cutting Ties with Warner Bros. over HBO Max Drama
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Re:Verse, a Cel-Shaded Online Multiplayer Game
- Resident Evil Village Launching May 7 on Steam, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and Last-Gen Consoles
- NVIDIA Appears to Have Dropped Its Max-P and Max-Q Branding for GeForce RTX 30 Series Mobile GPUs