The Google Stadia Team has announced that it will offer many more games soon. Nine new games will be added between February 23 and April 23. Description for all nine games can be found here. It also plans to add more than 100 games to the Stadia store throughout the rest of 2021. This is welcome news for Stadia users after the recent announcement that Google would be shutting down its game development studio. Far Cry 6, Riders Republic, and Hello Engineer have also been revealed for later release.
We’re thrilled to continue bringing great games from some of the best developers for our players to experience within the Stadia store. Over the next few weeks and months, players can expect to see everything from action-filled RPGs to competitive co-op titles and nimble platformers. That includes Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition (Feb. 23), Shantae: Risky’s Revenge – Director’s Cut (Feb. 23), It came from space and ate our brains (Mar. 2), FIFA 21 (Mar. 17), Kaze and the Wild Masks (Mar. 26), Judgment (Apr. 23), Killer Queen Black, Street Power Football, and Hellpoint.
These games represent just a sampling of the more than 100 games that will be added to the Stadia store for our players in 2021 to share, experience, and play with friends. See below for more details on each game, including features and other new info!
Here are a few trailer highlights from some of the upcoming games.
FIFA 21 – March 17
Win as one in EA SPORTS FIFA 21 with new ways to team up and express yourself on the street and in the stadium. Powered by Frostbite, FIFA 21 raises the game with fresh features:
- Enjoy even bigger victories together in VOLTA FOOTBALL SQUADS and FIFA Ultimate Team Co-Op.
- Feel a new level of gameplay realism that rewards you for your creativity and control.
- Manage every moment in FIFA 21 Career Mode with new innovations that create additional depth in matches, transfers, and training.
- Experience unrivaled authenticity that gives you the most true-to-life experience of The World’s Game including the UEFA Champions League and CONMEBOL Libertadores.
Judgement – April 23
From the makers of the acclaimed Yakuza series, Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, Judgment is the dramatic tale of a disgraced lawyer seeking redemption in a world rife with corruption and despair. Investigate the seedy Red Light District of Kamurocho by stepping into the mind of private detective Takayuki Yagami and utilize innovative investigation systems to uncover the secrets that lie deep within Kamurocho’s corrupt underbelly.
Experience visceral combat with two unique combat styles. Takedown groups of thugs with sweeping blows in Crane Style, then switch to Tiger to overwhelm a single foe with a series of powerful strikes. Practice mixing-and-matching styles in combat in conjunction with a wide variety of skills, weapons, and powerful (and hilarious) EX Actions to unlock a whole new dimension in combat.
- Dual Audio & Script: Judgment is the first in SEGA’s brand new “Dual Script” feature. Players can experience Judgment in English or Japanese language supported by individual English subtitle tracks. English subtitles match the localized English voice lines, while English subtitles over the Japanese language follow the native dialogue more faithfully.
- High-Definition and 60 FPS: Remastered for next-generation technology, Judgment runs smoothly at 60 FPS with detailed, high-definition graphics.
Hellpoint – Release date unannounced
Hellpoint is a dark and challenging action RPG set in a heavily atmospheric sci-fi universe where the line between science and occultism is blurred. Once a pinnacle of human achievement, the Irid Novo space station has fallen. Its ruins are now overrun by cruel interdimensional entities acting as puppets of the malevolent Cosmic Gods.
You have been created by the Author, organically printed on Irid Novo, and sent on a mission to investigate the unholy series of events that led to the catastrophic incident known as the Merge.
- Irid Novo is a massive interconnected world full of mysteries, hidden passages, and secrets within secrets – all for you to explore in any order you like. More dread and shivers await you as you travel deeper into the darkest corner of this forsaken colony.
- Dozens of melee and ranged weapons and armor pieces to suit your playstyle. Every weapon has unique special abilities that unlock the more you fight with them.
- A fascinating new sci-fi universe reminiscent of classic sci-fi movies, set in the aftermath of a massive quantum cataclysm and complete with a deep lore and goosebump-inducing soundtrack.
- The space station orbits in real-time around an ominous black hole that triggers dynamic events such as boss appearances, horde assaults, as well as modified enemy stats and positions.
- If you are struggling, start a couch co-op session or call for assistance online. The entire game can be completed uninterrupted in co-op, with all loot being shared between both players.