Cyborn has announced Hubris, a new sci-fi action-adventure VR game for PC. Founded in 1998, Cyborn has extensive experience with mocap, 3D animation, AR, VR, film, gaming, and apps in the medical sector. Hubris will take players to another universe to explore and find a missing agent of the Order-of-Objectivity. With visuals reminiscent of Mass Effect and No Mans Land, players will work to survive, craft, and interact with other species on a twin planetary system as they search for the mysterious Cyanha. Hubris is expected to launch in Q4 2021.
A recruit of the OOO, is sent to the Twin planet system to search for the mysterious agent Cyanha. With the help of pilot Lucia, the player will have to shoot, swim, climb and jump to survive the harsh environment and wildlife on a planet being terra-formed while fighting wicked enemies of the OOO.
• Enjoy a full VR experience with free movement, climbing, swimming, and jumping.
• Become part of the unique and intriguing Sci-Fi world of Hubris, the start of a new full–blown, multi episodic space saga.
• Savour some of the best and most immersive graphics in VR available.
• Fight alongside colorful epic characters against a mix of alien wildlife, humanoids, and mechanized enemies, each of them requiring unique tactics to defeat.
• Gather and salvage resources, craft weapons and tools, control vehicles, and mechanical devices.
• Unravel the OOO’s long-forgotten secrets.
• Earn your place as an agent of the Order-Of-Objectivity.