Microsoft has announced the first batch of titles that will be joining its popular Xbox Game Pass subscription for the month of April. They include Rockstar Games’ best-selling open-world action game, Grand Theft Auto V (which is returning to the service with xCloud support), as well as PlayStation Studios’ MLB The Show 21 and undead shooter Zombie Army 4: Dead War. Microsoft has also increased its catalog of Xbox Game Pass games that feature support for Xbox Touch Controls, enabling users to play on Android mobile devices without an external controller.
- Grand Theft Auto V (Cloud and Console) – April 8
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – April 8
- Disneyland Adventures (Cloud) – April 8
- Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure (Cloud) – April 8
- NHL 21 (Console) EA Play – April 12
- Rain on Your Parade (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – April 15
- Pathway (PC) ID@Xbox – April 15
- MLB The Show 21 (Cloud and Console) – April 20
Those thumbs of yours have had years of practice. Let's see what they can do.— Xbox (@Xbox) April 6, 2021
Tap into @XboxGamePass and play 50+ great touch-enabled games with Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta): https://t.co/9ioDNanjUB pic.twitter.com/OulYiRsQDs
Today, we’re excited to share that we have been working with developers to bring you 50+ great touch-enabled games that you can now play with Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta). In addition to Minecraft Dungeons, Xbox touch controls are available with Sea of Thieves, Gears 5, Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, Slay the Spire, and many more games.