GIGABYTE has filed six new AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT graphics cards belonging to its GAMING and EAGLE brands at the EEC. The filings suggest that red team’s Radeon RX 6600 Series will feature 8 GB of memory, which is 4 GB less than the Radeon RX 6700 XT (12 GB) and 8 GB less than the Radeon RX 6900 XT, Radeon RX 6800 XT, and Radeon RX 6800 (16 GB). GIGABYTE’s new Radeon RX 6600 XT listings line up with previous rumors that suggested the Radeon RX 6600 XT would only feature 8 GB of memory.
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 6600 XT Gaming OC PRO (GV-R66XTGAMINGOC PRO-8GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 6600 XT Gaming PRO (GV-R66XTGAMING PRO-8GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 6600 XT Gaming (GV-R66XTGAMING-8GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 6600 XT Gaming OC (GV-R66XTGAMING OC-8GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 6600 XT Eagle OC (GV-R66XTEAGLE OC-8GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 6600 XT Eagle (GV-R66XTEAGLE-8GD)
[EEC] GIGABYTE RX 6600 Series https://t.co/83CzEgKe5k— 遠坂小町@Komachi (@KOMACHI_ENSAKA) June 23, 2021
The RX 6600 XT is supposedly based on Navi 23 XT GPU which had just debuted on a mobile market with RX 6600M and a bit earlier with Radeon Pro W6600. What all those products have in common are very high clock speeds (up to 2.9 GHz) and relatively low power consumption (~100W).
Sources: EEC, KOMACHI_ENSAKA, VideoCardz