Cooler Master has unveiled an eye-catching product called the Orb X. Introduced during the company’s Cooler Master Summit summer product showcase, Cooler Master’s Orb X is described as a “fully immersive multi-purpose semi-enclosed workstation for gamers and professionals” that comprises a motorized shuttle dome for privacy. Orb X seaters can enjoy immersive audio thanks to its built-in surround sound speakers and mount up to three 27-inch monitors, as well as relax on the ergonomic recliner featuring an adjustable head rest, lumbar support, and footrest. Cooler Master’s Orb X page doesn’t include any pricing information, but the futuristic contraption looks very expensive.
- Semi-enclosed cockpit creates an uninterrupted private space.
- Automatic shuttle dome A single touch activates the dome and welcomes you into your journey to the virtual world.
- Ergonomic adjustable chair empowers you to last without pain and 6 ways of adjustable lumber and headrest provides advance ergonomics and comfort.
- Multiple screen mount supports from single 49” monitor to three 27” monitors.
- 2.1 Immersive sound system creates amazing spatial audio experience.
- Hidden Compartment with built-in sliding tray for PC rig or console.
Orb X is multi-purpose workstation with full immersion in mind. A sleek, semi-enclosed desk space is housed in a fully automated motorized shuttle dome for superior privacy. Enhanced visual and audio capabilities truly elevate the immersion: the Orb X supports up to three 27” monitors, and surround sound speakers are housed directly in the workstation to create a realistic, accurate soundstage even without headphones. In addition, a newly designed ergonomic recliner provides an adjustable head rest, lumbar support, and footrest for comfort customized to you.
Source: Cooler Master