NVIDIA has released its GeForce Game Ready 496.13 driver. The latest driver adds support for Turtle Rock Studios’ new spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead, Back 4 Blood, which released today, as well as Crytek’s new collection of Crysis remasters, Crysis Remastered Trilogy, and EXOR Studios’ base-builder, The Riftbreaker. Users will also find support for the launch of NVIDIA DLSS in various titles (e.g., Baldur’s Gate 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider) and 15 new GeForce Experience Optimal Playable Setting profiles.
New Games Supported By GeForce Experience’s Optimal Settings
- Alan Wake Remastered
- Diablo II: Resurrected
- Far Cry 6
- FIFA 22
- Hot Wheels Unleashed
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits
- New World
- Severed Steel
- Tales of Arise
- The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari No Kiseki
- Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition
- World War Z: Aftermath
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 496.13
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [GeForce RTX 3080]: The system does not boot with two Samsung Odyssey G70A 28″ monitors are connected to the GPU. 
- [GeForce GTX 960]: The primary monitor lost after resume from sleep or shutdown. 
- [Windows 11]: The screen flashes once after switching to the discrete GPU-only mode in the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [Multiple Apps][Ansel/Freestyle]: Depth of field filter shows blurry characters. 
- [Notebook]: Vulkan test applications run on the integrated graphics processor instead of the discrete GPU. 
Open Issues in Version 496.13 WHQL
Windows 10/11 Issues
- [Doom Eternal][HDR][FSR]: Eternal]: Texture across the game darkens and is unplayable after enabling HDR + FSR. 
- [Rise of the Tomb Raider]: Characters and background disappear and corruption is prominent when Anti-Aliasing is set to SSAA 2X and SSAA 4x. 
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled. If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 may display graphical artifacts. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel. 
- To work around, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be sluggish for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4. 
- [Windows 11]: Display goes blank when video is switched to full-screen with G-Sync enabled.