NVIDIA is planning to release a GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GPU for laptops.
This is according to a new press release from FinalWire Ltd. announcing the latest (6.60) version of AIDA64, its popular system information and diagnostics program. “GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 12GB and GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop,” one bullet point reads under the new features and improvements section.
New Features and Improvements
- AVX-512 and AVX2 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Alder Lake and Raptor Lake processors
- Improved support for Intel Raptor Lake CPU and DDR5 memory modules
- Support for DDR5 XMP 3.0 memory profiles
- Preliminary support for Intel Meteor Lake CPU
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 12GB and GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop
NVIDIA’s highest ranked laptop GPU at the moment is the GeForce RTX 3080. It features 6,144 CUDA Cores, 16 GB or 8 GB of GDDR6, and boost clocks of up to 1,710 MHz. The most powerful model is rated at 150 + watts.