Lian Li’s new 2022 Digital Expo series are now live on YouTube, providing hardware enthusiasts a glimpse at some of the manufacturer’s upcoming products.
In part one, viewers will find information on two of Lian Li’s prototype cases, the Lancool III and V3000 Plus. The former is a case that features pre-installed 140 mm PWM fans, all-around 360 radiator support, a new right-side shroud panel with removable SSD support, and other updates, while the V3000 Plus is a dual system chassis with improvements such as a revised top I/O layout and multiple mesh panels for improved airflow.
The second part of the event showcases two new Uni Fan products, the Uni Fan SL120 Infinity and Uni Fan P28, as well as the Strimer Plus V2, an updated version of Lian Li’s addressable RGB extension cables. It also includes a look at the manufacturer’s new L-Connect 3 RGB software for controlling lighting, viewing system information, and more.
LIAN LI’s 2022 Digital Expo Teases with New Prototypes and Soon-to-be-Released Products (Lian Li)
LIAN LI Industrial Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of aluminum chassis and PC accessories, premieres the LIAN LI 2022 DIGITAL EXPO at 9am EST on YouTube (here). A 2-part video series, LIAN LI gives further updates on Lancool III, V3000 PLUS, and UNI FAN SL INFINITY, and unveils 2 prototypes with the UNI FAN P28, STRIMER PLUS V2, and L-Connect 3 with a complete tour of the new ARGB software.
Since its first appearance at the LIAN LI 2021 DIGITAL EXPO 2.0, the LANCOOL III’s prototype received many updates. The LANCOOL III is expected to be available in an RGB and non-RGB version, both versions with 3 pre-installed 140mm PWM fans. Here are the updates:
- Revised opening mechanism for side tempered glass panels using front handles with continuous aluminum edges to unlock.
- All-around 360 radiator support.
- Front panel lever to release the front multidirectional radiator bracket.
- Adjustable cable pass-through bar with larger rubber grommets for longer and bulkier extension cables.
- Adjustable and removable PSU shroud top panel.
- Modular and removable drive cages to improve airflow from the PSU shroud.
- Revised right-side shroud panel with removable SSD support.
- Improved cable management with multi-layer velcro straps.
- The V3000 PLUS is a dual system chassis designed with modern features. Returning with a few updates from LIAN LI’s previous EXPO, the V3000 PLUS is close to completion. Here are the improvements:
- Front, top, and shroud side panel mesh design optimized to improve airflow.
- Left and right side tempered glass panels, with new push-lock mechanism.
- Light projection LIAN LI logo under the front panel.
- Revised top IO layout with toggle switch to control the power and reset buttons from the primary system to the secondary system.
- Front side multidirectional bracket for flexible radiator/fan thickness support.
- Relocatable drive cages from PSU shroud to the main chamber beside the motherboard.
- Toolless SSD trays behind the motherboard tray.
UNI FAN SL120 INFINITY
The refined prototype of the new UNI FAN SL120 INFINITY takes the UNI FAN concept to another level with improved looks, cable management, and compatibility. Here is a list of improvements:
- Infinity mirrors at the front center and side edges.
- Slim and bright narrow light grooves along the front edges of the fan.
- Thinner fan cluster power module relocated to the center of the fan frame, and features two-way cable orientation.
- Removable fan interlocking key.
- PWM and ARGB cables combined into a single one.
- Revised UNI HUB with support for two GALAHAD AIO pump ARGB.
UNI FAN P28
The UNI FAN P28 brings the UNI FAN interlocking concept to a higher level of performance and lower noise, but still has the option of added aRGB as an option.
- 28mm thick fan made with fluid dynamic bearings, metal-bearing shell, top plated iron shell, and harder build materials, resulting in less vibration and distortion.
- Smaller power module connection that is embedded into the fan, as well as removable interlocking keys for optimal clearance with radiator fitting.
- Users have the option to modify the sides of the fan with an aRGB accessory that replaces the aluminum decorative strip of the UNI FAN P28.
STRIMER PLUS V2
Well known for its ability to elevate the RGB factor of any build, the STRIMER PLUS V2 is packed with improvements, including:
- Silicon-covered power cables for a thinner profile and more flexibility.
- Upgraded diffuser strip, allowing the lighting effect to also shine through the side, stepping up the “wow” effect.
- Both GPU versions of the STRIMER PLUS V2 feature separate 6+2pins for better compatibility and easier installation on GPUs where power connectors are further apart.
- Supported by the latest L-Connect 3 software to individually control each RGB channel on the 24pin, 2x8pin, and 3x8pin.
LIAN LI’s RGB software is now capable of full control of products within LIAN LI’s ecosystem and becomes the one-stop-shop for RGB control.
- Complete system information, configurable fan profiles according to GPU or CPU temperatures.
- Individual effects for SL120s, AL120s, SL INFINITY, STRIMER PLUS.
- Quick sync of effects throughout your system.
- Auto controller firmware update and software update.
- Customizable speed profile names, cluster names, temperature settings, and languages.