Street Fighter 6 is officially in development, as confirmed by a teaser trailer released by Capcom today that reveals the logo for the game and the kind of art direction that fans can expect to see in the sixth installment of the legendary fighting franchise. While vague, the footage confirms that Ryu will be back, apparently more roided out than ever, alongside Luke Sullivan, Street Fighter V’s 45th and final season pass character. No platforms were announced, but Capcom has promised that more news regarding Street Fighter 6 will be shared this summer.
It’s official: Street Fighter 6 is on the way! (Capcom)
- Get ready, Fighters: the future of fighting games is on the way! Today, at the Capcom Pro Tour 2021 Season Final, we shared a glimpse of what’s on the horizon: Street Fighter 6.
- We know you’re hungry for more details (and we’re just as eager to share them), but we’re gonna have to keep you guessing just a little longer. Look out for more Street Fighter 6 news coming summer 2022.
- In the meantime, we have a compilation of 10 classic head-to-head arcade games launching June 24th—Capcom Fighting Collection—and one more Battle Balance update hitting Street Fighter V in March 2022.
Capcom has also announced a new compilation called Capcom Fighting Collection that features online play and rollback netcode for 10 of the company’s iconic titles, including Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge and Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire, both of which had never been released in North America before. Capcom Fighting Collection will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC on June 24, 2022.
- Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
- Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire
- Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge (First official release in North America)
- Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire (First official release in North America)
- Red Earth (First release outside of arcades)
- Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness
- Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
- Hyper Street Fighter II
Capcom Fighting Collection throws down with a 10 game anthology! (Capcom)
- Take on all challengers in online play with rollback netcode for all ten games, and enjoy additional features including a gallery of official art, a music player with hundreds of tracks, and more.
- With online play and rollback netcode to ensure a smooth online experience, you can become a World Warrior or a world-wide Vampire Hunter in Ranked, Casual, and Custom online matches across all ten games included in this collection.
- A treasure trove of art and music is also included, featuring official art, concept art, design documents, and more than 400 music tracks, all available in this excellent collection that makes it a must-have for any fan of Capcom fighters.