ASRock dipped its feet into the NFT craze with its Phantom Gaming EVO NFTs earlier this year, but the company isn’t stopping there, as the manufacturer has launched a new promotion that seems to promise participants the ability to join the design process of something it’s calling the “Z690 PG Riptide NFT Edition motherboard.”
“Draw your inner longing on the painting areas, which are divided into 4309 pixels,’ and the color of each ‘pixel’ will be determined by majority vote,” writes ASRock. “Once a new design is done, 5 designs from you and others will be drawn randomly, and if at least 3 designs are identical in the same pixel, the pixel turns to that color.”
Say what? Some publications seem to think that ASRock’s gibberish is teasing an actual, physical Z690 PG Riptide NFT motherboard for 12th Gen Intel Core processors, but it seems safer to assume that this is just another NFT play, as indicated by the rest of the promotional details, which includes a line that calls on fans to test their luck at winning limited NFTs. In any case, more information should be available when the promotion launches, which is set for this Sunday, March 6.
March 4, 2022
Design Your Dream MB! (ASRock)
How to join
- Step 1: Draw and submit your design. Then you will get the “Secret Code” after your design submission.
- Step 2: Go to the sweepstakes site to enter the “Secret Code” received from Step1.
- Step 3: Complete your personal profile forms and missions to get the chance to win the NFT.
- Step 4: Enjoy the evolution process of Z690 PG Riptide NFT Edition.
- Mar. 7, 2022 ~ Mar. 26, 2022 (GMT +08:00)
- Z690 PG Riptide NFT #Day01
- Z690 PG Riptide NFT #Day10
- Z690 PG Riptide NFT #Day20
The temporary outcome will be exported every day, 20 outcomes in total (which will be minted to NFT), and ASRock will adopt the final outcome to Z690 PG Riptide NFT Edition motherboard.
Let’s bear witness to the evolution of this great art.