Hisense has launched a 65-inch television called the Gaming TV Ace 2023. Presently, it is only available overseas, but considering its many appealing features, we hope it makes its way to the U.S. This is a 4K 240 Hz TV that supports VRR and HDR Dolby Vision. Connectivity includes Wi-Fi 6, a 48 Gbps HDMI 2.1 port, and Ethernet. It is up for preorder at around 5,499 RMB (~$865).
With support for AMD FreeSync Premium, the television is perfect for gaming on next-gen consoles. PC users with modern AMD graphics cards can also enjoy its advanced features. There’s no word on NVIDIA G-Sync compatibility. It also includes AI functions for video and audio processing.
- Resolution: 3840×2160
- Refresh Rates: 240 Hz with VRR and AMD FreeSync Premium Support, also capable of 120 Hz or 144 Hz downsampling, and 240Hz MEMC (Motion Estimation, Motion Compensation)
- Response Time: 2.7 ms with support for ALLM automatic low latency
- Viewing Angle: 178°
- Panel Type: ULED
- Color Depth: 1.07 billion colors with support for HDR Dolby Vision, BT .709, Delta-E of 1.5
- Brightness: Not listed
- Network Connectivity: WiFi 6, Ethernet (version not listed)
- Audio: Dolby Atmos support with 2x 12W speakers
- Processor: Quad Cortex-A73 cores
- Memory: 4 GB system along with 32 GB internal storage for apps
- Ports: 2x HDMI 2.0, 1x HDMI 2.1, 2x USB (version not listed), SPDIF