NVIDIA has released its GeForce Game Ready 512.77 driver, bringing support for some of this month’s biggest game releases to its range of GeForce GPUs. Among them is Saber Interactive’s new co-op and PVP multiplayer game based on Sam Raimi’s iconic horror franchise, Evil Dead: The Game (May 13), which features DLSS tech for improved performance and frame rates of up to 85%, according to benchmarks shared by NVIDIA. Users will also find day-0 support for Dolmen (May 20) and Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong (May 19), a horror RPG from the developers at Big Bad Wolf. A direct link to the driver download page can be found here.
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 512.77
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Fixed intermittent DirectX related crashes. 
Open Issues in Version 512.77 WHQL
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio
- may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. 
- Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle limited to maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz. 
- [GeForce RTX 3090 Ti] Oculus Rift S/Pimax 8Kx is not detected.