Developer Spiral House and publisher Epic Games have announced that PC Building Simulator 2 has entered its open beta phase, allowing enthusiasts who have grown too lazy of putting a system together in real life to do so in a virtual environment with just a series of clicks. PC Building Simulator 2’s open beta event will run until June 20 and allow players to try out the game’s Free Build Mode and Career Mode, the latter of which is advertised to provide over 30 hours of gameplay for those who have been curious about what it might be like to run their own PC business. The game is set for release in 2022 exclusively on the Epic Games Store.
PC Building Simulator 2 features:
- An in-depth, 30+ hour career mode
- 1200+ individual PC parts at launch
- Improved and updated visuals for greater graphical fidelity
- Takes hardware and software simulation to the next level
- Workshop and PC Case customization
- Brand new features such as thermal imaging, power monitoring, revamped thermal paste, custom VRM/RAM/GPU water blocks
- More RGB!
The Open Beta of PC Building Simulator 2 includes the first five levels of the challenging 30+ hour career mode, plus a sample of Free Build mode with a limited number of parts.
PC Building Simulator 2 pushes the limits of virtual PC creation to new heights, rendering players’ dream machines in more detail than ever before. Launching with over 1200 officially licensed parts from industry giants like AMD, Intel, NVIDIA and enthusiast brands like Thermal Grizzly, players will be able to customize and optimize their rigs to a new level.
Source: PC Building Simulator