NVIDIA has released its GeForce Game Ready 516.40 WHQL driver, adding support for a handful of recently and soon-to-be released titles or features for GeForce graphics cards owners. They include Fall Guys: Free for All, a cross-platform, massively multiplayer, party royale game that will be available beginning on June 21st, as well as Jurassic World Evolution 2, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, and Resident Evil 7 biohazard, and of which recently received ray tracing updates. NVIDIA’s latest driver also adds support for the upcoming release of NVIDIA Reflex in ICARUS and nine new GeForce Experience Optimal Settings profiles. A direct link to the driver download page can be found here, while the release notes can be found here.
New Games Supported By GeForce Experience’s Optimal Settings
- Evil Dead: The Game
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach
- My Time At Sandrock
- Paradise Killer
- Sniper Elite 5
- V Rising
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong
- Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 516.40
- [Enscape] Shadows may not be rendered correctly. 
- [Advanced Optimus] Brightness settings are not getting applied correctly on certain Lenovo notebooks. 
- Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle limited to maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz.
Open Issues in Version 516.40 WHQL
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- [GeForce RTX 3090 Ti] HP Reverb G2/Oculus Rift S/Pimax 8Kx is not detected.
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot. 
- Release 515 Driver for Windows, Version 516.40 RN-08399-516.40_v01 | 13
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- [Assassin’s Creed Origins] Game displays flicker when character is under water near a boat. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.