Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is now available on Steam following its relatively short exclusivity window on the Epic Games Store, and its arrival comes with a pleasant surprise: support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) 2.0. Gearbox’s addition of red team’s temporal upscaling technology to its Borderlands spin-off was confirmed today in the patch notes for the shooter’s latest update/hotfix, which lists added support for AMD FSR 2.0 among its improvements. Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands’ downloadable update also includes support for its third content drop from the season pass, as well as various bug fixes. The game originally launched for the Epic Games Store and PlayStation/Xbox consoles on March 24, 2022.
Version 18.104.22.168a Highlights:
- Increased Chaos Chamber Cap to 50 from 35
- A new Chaos Tier of gear has been added: Ascended!
- A new type of run has been added to Chaos Chamber: Boss Run
- [PC Only] Added support for AMD FSR 2.0
- Wheel of Fate drop changes
- The Wheel of Fate categories now include an improved (1.5x) dedicated drop chance at Legendaries from EACH DLC that the Host Fatemaker owns and has the correct progress in, assuming the category they landed on has any dedicated DLC Legendaries associated with it. This dedicated chance scales with luck.
- The Wheel of Fate now spawns 4 guaranteed gear pieces when you land on a gear category. The rarity chances of that gear now scale better with luck.
- When landing on the Customization category, the Wheel of Fate now spawns 2 customizations normally associated with Badasses from the main game, plus 2 customizations from EACH DLC that the host owns and has the correct progress in.
For a limited time, you’ll be able to pick it up for a special launch price, and claim the Golden Hero Armor Pack on Steam from June 23 until July 7, 2022 at 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET!
On Steam, you have the choice between the Standard Edition or the Chaotic Great Edition, which includes the Dragon Lord Pack of bonus content plus an extra class, all four Mirrors of Mystery, and the Butt Stallion cosmetic pack via the Season Pass. This additional content features challenging new dungeons such as Coiled Captors, Glutton’s Gamble, and the newly revealed Molten Mirrors, giving you new ways to hunt for loot and cosmetics on your way to defeat the Dragon Lord.
Source: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands