A leak originating from Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile’s alpha has spoiled some early details pertaining to Infinity Ward’s upcoming Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare II, as well as the next Call of Duty game that’s in development at Vanguard and Black Ops Cold War studio Treyarch, which is planned for a 2024 release. Dataminers that include RealityUK were able to extract significant content from the leak, including 10 screenshots that provide a glimpse at some of the multiplayer maps that players should find in Infinity Ward and Treyarch’s upcoming Call of Duty titles. One of them teases Modern Warfare II’s brand-new DMZ mode, something that’s being compared to co-op survival game Escape From Tarkov, while another for Treyarch’s project features an F-117 stealth fighter, an indication that the 2024 title will take place during the ’90s and potentially be another Black Ops title. RealityUK’s leak also includes an extensive list of new guns that will be featured in the game, and while his account has now been suspended for what were presumably copyright claims, forums that include ResetEra have continued sharing the contents of the leak. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II will be released on October 28.
Modern Warfare II
- Assault Rifles: akilo, kilo53, kilo74, kilo105, mcharlie, mcbravo, M4 , scharlie, schotel, falpha, fecho, Aug, STG A3
- Snipers/Marksman Rifle: LM-S, sa700, AX-50
- SMG: Lachmann Sub, alpha57, beta, victor, aviktor, PSDW 50, mpapax, Sakin 9, LMP
- Shotguns: Bryson 800, mike1014, mkviktor, Lockwood 725
- LMGs: RAAL, ahotel, foxtrot, Bruen MK9, ngolf7, rkilo, mkilo3, kilo21
- Pistols: X12, Revive Pistol, .50 GS, papa220, siwhiskeyLaunchers: mike203, RPG7, PILA, JOKR, Strela-P
- Multiplayer: Swimming is in some multiplayer maps.
- Perks: Amped, engineer, restock, ghost, high alert, overkill, battle hardened, kill chain, scavenger, shrapnel, cold-blooded, pitcher,e xtra tactical, focus, hustle up, tune up
- Killstreaks: “circle peek”, counter UAV, cluster strike,
- Field Upgrades: armor box, support box, sonar pulse? tactical cam? deployable cover, stopping power, dead silence? (could also be a perk)
- Tacticals: flare, shock stick, trophy, decoy grade
- Lethals: atmine, molotov, claymore, soscar knife?
- Maps: Action_park, agentperf, ancient, backstab, catedral, climb, cruce, davos, dogtown, esports gym, exhume, favela, firing range, floating bay, grandprix, killhouse, lighthouse, luxury, mountain town, narcos, oilfield, ridge, runner, saba, salvage, tokyo, yellowcastle, Hydro, Museum, Swap Meet, Fishtown, farm
Modern Warfare II (DMZ)
- DMZ (fourth mode for Modern Warfare 2, coming Q1 2023)
- Maps/Locations: Fortress, Hydro (apt, storage, weapondrop), Quarry (control, office, storage), Resort, Trapper?, “gas_station”, “uav_tower”, “train”, “sam_site”
- Vehicles: RHIB (a boat, basically), SUV 1996 (an suv, basically, like the car), JLTV (a truck, basically)
- Challenges/Missions: Gone in 60 seconds: Be in the steering position of a vehicle for a full minute within one round of DMZ, Breach and Clear: kill 5 AI within 10 seconds of bashing a door, Dom: Upload the hard drive data, Survive: defend the stash, Rescue hostage: Secure the hostage, Deliver Cargo: Deliver the cargo to the HLZ, Elimination: Eliminate the HVT, Secure Radioactive Material: Find radioactive cache. # remaining, Destroy Supplies: Destroy two supply sites, Hunt PMC Unit: Eliminate the target PMC Unit
Call of Duty 2024
- Assault Rifles: coslo723, aking74 (ak74?), clove, ceasyLA: pable3
- Light Machine Guns: ksuger58
- Shotgun: moslo500
- SMG: mparis5 (mp5?), sroger3
- Sniper: sroger25, utiger, hechuck
- Pistol: stiger
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II drops players into an unprecedented global conflict that features the return of the iconic Operators of Task Force 141. From small-scale, high-stakes infiltration tactical ops to highly classified missions, players will deploy alongside friends in a truly immersive experience.
Infinity Ward brings fans state-of-the-art gameplay, with all-new gun handling, advanced AI system, a new Gunsmith and a suite of other gameplay and graphical innovations that elevate the franchise to new heights.
Modern Warfare®: II will launch with a globe-trotting single-player campaign, immersive Multiplayer combat and a narrative-driven, co-op Special Ops experience.