Logitech G has introduced the Aurora Collection, a new collection of PC gaming products that was designed to be “gender inclusive, not gender exclusive, addressing the needs and wants of women gamers while also appealing to all gamers who are looking for a playful design and curated experience.”
The Aurora Collection’s highlights include the G735 Wireless Gaming Headset, G715 Wireless Gaming Keyboard, and G705 Wireless Gaming Mouse, all of which come in white and leverage Logitech’s high-performance wireless technology. Complementing these products are eight custom accessories, including a “cloud-shaped palmrest, cable charm, and heart-shaped carrying case.”
The full collection, per Logitech:
- G735 Wireless Gaming Headset ($229.99)
- Featuring a White Mist finish, ethereal RGB lighting, and on-ear dual-audio mixing, the G735 is a versatile option for any player. G735 is the first Logitech G headset with the new Blue VO!CE microphone technology features to modulate a player’s voice and have the ability to save preferred audio settings in G Hub and directly on the headset. The G735 Wireless Gaming Headset also maximizes comfort for all players and is inclusive of smaller head sizes. Players can enjoy long gaming sessions with 56+ hr battery life (without lighting), and experience wireless freedom through Logitech G’s award winning LIGHTSPEED wireless technology, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- G715 and G713 Mechanical Gaming Keyboards ($199.99, $169.99)
- The G715 Wireless Gaming Keyboard and G713 Gaming Keyboard deliver low-key vibes with high-key performance so players can express themselves and play their way. A compact, tenkeyless layout, and adjustable height ensure comfort all-day long. Pack it up and place it anywhere with a rechargeable battery that delivers 25 hours of non-stop gaming, and LIGHTSPEED wireless or Bluetooth connectivity. Both keyboards come with an included Cloud-Soft palm rest for all-day comfort.
- G705 Wireless Gaming Mouse ($99.99)
- G705 Wireless Gaming Mouse is purpose-built for smaller hands with compact contoured fit, and advanced gaming technology. At just 85 grams, G705 is designed for long-lasting, lightweight comfort and performance. With a gaming-grade sensor, ultra-responsive LIGHTSPEED wireless, Bluetooth connectivity, and an easy-reach DPI-cycling button, gamers can play their best.
- Take your collection a step further with eight new accessories including whimsical touches like the cloud-shaped palmrest, cable charm, and heart shaped carrying case. Other accessories include ear pads and boom mics, G713 and G715 keyboard top plates, keycap puller and brush, and mousepad for gamers to customize their play style.
“Much of the gaming industry has been stuck in a one-size-fits-all mentality,” said said Ujesh Desai, Vice President and General Manager of Logitech G. “But that hasn’t reflected the wide range of consumers who are focused on self-expression and playing games for fun, and it certainly didn’t fit Logitech’s commitment to delivering solutions for all gamers.
“When we looked at our own gaming products, we realized we could be doing more.” “With the Aurora Collection we’ve created a gender-inclusive collection centered around comfort, approachability and playfulness that supports our long-term commitment to enabling everyone to experience the joy of play.”
Logitech noted that its new Aurora Collection was designed based on feedback from women as part of a process that was guided by three principles: comfort, approachability, and playfulness. The latter led to the choosing of the base “White Mist” color, although that can be customized with “Pink Dawn” and “Green Flash” accessories.
The Aurora Collection was conceptualized based on the feedback from women gamers across the community and brought to life by a team of predominantly women innovation, design, engineering and marketing leaders at Logitech. The collection was created to meet the gaming desires and needs of an underrepresented segment of gamers and reimagine the future of gaming where representation is firmly present.
“Our endeavor, to craft a gender-inclusive collection of gaming gear, challenged us to set aside old ideas—and really ask ourselves some essential questions about our own love of play,” added Tiffany Beers, Head of Gaming Innovation at Logitech G.
“In setting out to design principally for women gamers, we achieved not only that but created a collection we hope is meaningful for an even larger segment of gamers beyond gender and stereotypes. We’re excited for the Aurora collection and what it represents.”