JSAUX has unveiled a new docking station for Steam Deck that features an M.2 SSD slot for updating the handheld’s storage. The HB0604 Docking Station will be released on September 7 and carry an MSRP of $129, although the first 100 buyers will be able to get it for $99 as part of an early bird promotion. JSAUX is also offering two bundled M.2 Docks with a 1 TB SSD and a 2 TB SSD storage card.
HB0604 Docking Station (M.2 SSD) for Steam Deck features:
- 6-in-1 Docking Station for Steam Deck. Equipped with an HDMI 4K@60Hz / 2K@120Hz output, a Gigabit LAN Ethernet input, a USB-C port for charging, and two USB-A 3.1 ports, letting you explore a new way to play with Steam Deck.
- The M.2 SSD slot supports NVMe and SATA (900MB/s Data Transfer) so you can upgrade your Deck’s storage when playing on a big screen.
- It comes with a 4K@60Hz / 2K@120Hz HDMI 2.0 output When it’s connected to an external 4K monitor, it provides a sharper and smoother visual experience, so you can enjoy the visual feast on your games.
- Full charging speed for your Steam Deck. The JSAUX Steam Deck docking station supports 100W max. power delivery, which is enough power to charge your Steam Deck at full speed (45W) when paired with the original charger.
- The JSAUX all-in-1 Steam Deck docking station blends hub and stand together perfectly, so you can keep your desktop neat and organised.
- It is also compatible with iPads and Android phones with USB-C ports.
JSAUX UNVEILS A NEW M.2 SSD DOCKING STATION FOR STEAM DECK
Tech manufacturer JSAUX announces that its upcoming generation of Steam Deck Docking Stations is available and ready to order. The HB0604 Docking Station features an M.2 SSD slot that will allow players to upgrade the Deck’s storage by attaching an external storage unit (not included with the dock). This way, players can expand their library when playing games on a big screen, especially AAA titles that tend to grab a significant chunk of the Deck’s storage. This new Docking Station will be on sale on September 7 at 7am PST for a special $99 early bird price for the first 100 orders. After that, next orders will be priced at $129. JSAUX is also offering two bundled M.2 Docks with a 1TB SSD and a 2TB SSD storage card. The Dock + 1TB SSD storage card will have an early bird price of $169 for the first 50 units (after that, it will be sold at $199), the Dock + 2TB SSD storage card will have an early bird price of $239 for the first 50 units (after that, it will be priced at $269). All customers will get a complimentary portable stand for the Deck (while supplies last), a skin and a keycap with their orders.
Besides the M.2 SSD slot, that supports NVMe and SATA with a 900MB/s data transfer, the docking Station features a 4K@60Hz / 2K@120Hz HDMI 2.0 port, 2 USB-A 3.1 ports, 1 Gigabit Ethernet port as well as a USB-C port for power input that allows charging at 100W, letting the Steam Deck fully recharge while plugged in. The units bundled with SSD storage will feature M.2 2280 units, featuring PCIe Gen 3 8GT/s interface, up to 4 lanes. The SSDs are compliant with NVMe Express Revision 1.4 and support host memory buffer. Both the 1TB and the 2TB units offer up to 3300MB/s read speeds and up to 2600MB/s write speeds.