Nintendo has announced a new version of the Nintendo Switch – OLED Model that features art inspired by the upcoming Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet games, which are scheduled for release on November 18, 2022.
- Glossy front side of white dock features legendary Pokémon Koraidon and Miraidon
- Rear features design inspired by series’ iconic Poké Ball, including special illustrations of Pokémon Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly
- Joy-Con controllers in Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet colors, with Naranja and Uva Academy school emblems
- Nintendo Switch – OLED Model: Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Edition will be available for purchase in stores and the My Nintendo Store for $359.99 (My Nintendo Store lists a release date of November 4, 2022)
- Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Double Pack will also be available as a packaged version or digital downloadable version for $119.99
Nintendo Switch – OLED Model features a vibrant 7-inch OLED screen, a wide adjustable stand, a dock with a wired LAN port (LAN cable sold separately), 64 GB of internal storage, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system, and enhanced audio in handheld and tabletop mode. The Nintendo Switch – OLED Model system can be played in three modes: TV mode, played on a TV while the system is docked; handheld mode, when the Joy-Con controllers are attached for portable play; and tabletop mode for on-the-go multiplayer gaming sessions.