Hundred Days, a winemaking simulator developed by Broken Arms Games, is free to claim on the Epic Games Store until September 15, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. ET. This is a single-player indie game that challenges players to make “the best wine, interacting with soil and nature to take their winery to the top.” Hundred Days – Winemaking Simulator normally costs $24.99.
Hundred Days – Winemaking Simulator features:
- Simulative and realistic approach suitable for both beginners and more experienced players
- The ability to cultivate different types of vine
- Analyze the soil and choose the grape variety that best suits those characteristics
- Organize work in the vineyard such as pruning or chipping
- Protect your vines through specific treatments depending on the type of disease
- Check the state of ripeness of the grapes and decide when to harvest
- Follow the winemaking processes and enhance the characteristics of your wine
- Select the yeasts and bacteria used during fermentation
- Decide how and which of your wines age with aging
- Customize your bottles by choosing their shape, color and other aesthetic characteristics
- Create your sales network and adapt the characteristics of your product to the type of customer
- Manage marketing and social activities to increase the reputation of your company
The Epic Games Store is also offering the Realm Royale Reforged Epic Launch Bundle, a DLC package for Heroic Leap Games’ free-to-play battle royale title. Players have until September 15, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. ET to download the bundle, which can be used to unlock the Death’s Edge Assassin Skin, Bokserker Chicken Skin, and Nogard Mount.
A description for Realm Royale Reforged:
Join 20+ million players and experience a new kind of battle royale in Realm Royale Reforged! Choose your class, forge deadly weapons, and master powerful abilities to be the last champion standing. Mount up alone or with a team to explore a fantasy world while outrunning the deadly fog.