Enthusiasts who will be upgrading to one of ZOTAC’s GeForce RTX 4090 graphics cards and plan to use the included 4x 8-pin-to-12VHPWR cable may want to plug and unplug their new hardware sparingly. The cable happens to have a very limited service life, according to the product specifications that ZOTAC has shared for its GeForce RTX 4090 models, including those for the premium GeForce RTX 40 AMP Extreme AIRO, which states “up to 30 connect/disconnects.”
ZOTAC’s other GeForce RTX 4090 graphics cards comprise the GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity OC and GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity. The GeForce RTX 4090 AMP Extreme AIRO is the option with the fastest boost clock, which ZOTAC has listed as 2,580 MHz.
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 2X AI performance
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- The Strongest Performance
- AIR Optimized Design
- IceStorm 3.0 Advanced Cooling
- FREEZE Fan Stop, Active Fan Control, Dual BIOS
- SPECTRA 2.0 RGB Lighting (compatible with external LED strip)
- Metal die-cast RGB LED Backplate
- Bundled with GPU Support Bracket
- All-new FireStorm Utility
The ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 4090 Series will be available starting in early October, while the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 4080 16 GB and 4080 12 GB Series will be available beginning in early November.