AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.9.2 is now available for download, offering support for today’s release of AMD Ryzen 7000 Series processors, as well as Grounded, Obsidian Entertainment’s cooperative third-person survival game, whose full version debuts on Xbox Game Pass and other platforms today. A direct link to the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.9.2 Driver for Windows 10 and Windows 11 64-bit systems can be found here.
- Support for:
- AMD Ryzen 7000 Series Processors
- Radeon Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh 2.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- While previewing the timeline in VEGAS Pro, some colors may appear inverted.
- Display may briefly show corruption when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- When Vertical Refresh Sync is set globally to Always Off, system stuttering or driver timeout may occur during video playback using Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Users may encounter dropped frames during video playback using hardware acceleration in browsers on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- AMD Software Capture and Stream features and Overlay support for Clone mode and Eyefinity display configurations will be introduced at a later date.
- OpenGL applications that are 10-bit aware are no longer supported with HDR display capabilities. Enabling 10-Bit Pixel Format in advanced graphics settings is only recommended for use of 10-bit aware OpenGL applications and not required for enabling 10-Bit Color Display Capabilities.