Epic Games Store has announced that will be offering Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition for free from October 20 – 27. This version of the 2008 post-apocalyptic game features all five add-on packs (DLC) so those who have not played it yet can experience the blockbuster that won over 60 awards, in its entirety.
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Prepare for the Future™
With Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, experience the most acclaimed game of 2008 like never before. Create a character of your choosing and descend into an awe-inspiring, post-apocalyptic world where every minute is a fight for survival. Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition includes all five of the Fallout 3 Game Add-on Packs:
– Operation: Anchorage – Enter a military simulation and fight in the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders.
– The Pitt – Travel to the post-apocalyptic remains of Pittsburgh and become embroiled in a conflict between slaves and their Raider masters.
– Broken Steel – Increase your level cap to 30, and finish the fight against the Enclave remnants alongside Liberty Prime.
– Point Lookout – Embark on a mysterious and open-ended adventure in a huge, murky swampland along the coast of Maryland.
– Mothership Zeta – Defy hostile alien abductors and fight your way off of the alien mothership, orbiting miles above the Capital Wasteland.
– Limitless Freedom – Take in the sights and sounds of the vast Capital Wasteland! See the great monuments of the United States lying in post-apocalyptic ruin! You make the choices that define you and change the world. Just keep an eye on your Rad Meter!
– Experience S.P.E.C.I.A.L. – Vault-Tec engineers bring you the latest in human ability simulation — the SPECIAL Character System! Utilizing new breakthroughs in points-based ability representation, SPECIAL affords unlimited customization of your character.
– Fantastic New Views – The wizards at Vault-Tec have done it again! No longer constrained to just one view, experience the world from 1st or 3rd person perspective.
– The Power of Choice – Feeling like a dastardly villain today, or a Good Samaritan? Pick a side or walk the line, as every situation can be dealt with in many different ways.
– Blast ‘Em Away With V.A.T.S. – Even the odds in combat with the Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System for your Pip-Boy Model 3000! V.A.T.S. allows you to pause time in combat, target specific body parts on your target, queue up attacks, and let Vault-Tec take out your aggression for you. Rain death and destruction in an all-new cinematic presentation.
Bethesda has said it is working on Fallout 5 and plans to release it following the next Elder Scrolls game. It has also been seen hiring staff from the popular Fallout: London team who are presumably working on the next game due to their familiarity with the previous games and experience in creating new content.
Source: Epic Games Store