Naughty Dog and Iron Galaxy finally released their PC port of Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves for PC gamers this week, but some players don’t seem to be thrilled with what was released, having raised attention to a number of alleged technical issues. One of the chief among them appears to be forced mouse acceleration, which can’t be turned off and is leading to a “terrible” aiming experience, according to a few players on the Steam forums. A developer has acknowledged this issue and is working on a fix, but plenty of others have been raised, including the game requiring an AVX2 CPU to run and the lack of an FOV slider.
A roundup of existing problems, according to a call for feedback from one Steam user:
- 1) Flashing Lights on screen
- 2) Issues or no compatibility with some CPUs
- 3) Crash on startup or during the game
- 4) DLSS issues on some Rtx cards
- 5) Issues with the download of the game
- 6) Game stability issues generally
- 7) Controller issues, both with Dual Sense and Xbox
- 8) Gpu drives or OS issues
Another is calling for the following to be patched in, making it more consistent with other ports such as Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered:
- TAA On/Off Toggle
- Depth of Field On/Off Toggle
- Chromatic Aberration On/Off Toggle
- Raw Mouse Input option
- Framerate Limiter 0-360fps
- DLSS Sharpening Options
- HDR Slider Adjustments (Ori)
- DLSS 3.0 Support (Spiderman)
- Nvidia DLAA Support (Spiderman)
- DX12 Exclusive Fullscreen (Spiderman)
An official description for Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection:
Seek your fortune and leave your mark on the map in the UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection. Uncover the thrilling cinematic storytelling and the largest blockbuster action set pieces in the UNCHARTED franchise, packed with all the wit, cunning, and over the top moments of the beloved thieves – Nathan Drake and Chloe Frazer.
In an experience delivered by award winning developer Naughty Dog, the UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection includes the two critically-acclaimed, globe-trotting single player adventures from UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End and UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy. Each story is filled with laughs, drama, high octane combat, and a sense of wonder – remastered to be even more immersive.