Amazon has confirmed that Prime subscribers will be able to claim seven free titles for the month of November as part of their Prime Gaming benefits, including Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, WRC 9, and Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition, a premium version of Obsidian Entertainment’s fan-favorite spin-off that includes all of its DLC packages (e.g., Old World Blues and Dead Money). Tetris Effect: Connected, Freshly Frosted, Baseball Stars 2, Thymesia, and Youtubers Life are also being added to the Prime Gaming Channel next month, available to stream at up to 1080p/60 FPS via Amazon Luna, Amazon’s cloud gaming service. Additionally, Tales of Howl Town, a web-based, mystery-themed puzzle game appropriate for the upcoming holiday, is available for a limited time until October 31 for those in the U.S.
November 2022 free games with Prime, per the Prime Gaming blog:
- Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition — Traverse the post-apocalyptic Mojave Wasteland in search of the men who wronged you in your past. Fight your way to exact revenge, all while making an impact on thousands of post-apocalyptic desert dwellers in the process.
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade — From LucasArts and Disney comes the point-and-click classic adventure set in Europe, 1938. The Lost Ark was just a warm-up! A great evil is after the most powerful talisman of all — the Holy Grail. A few brave men stand in the way. Fortunately, one of them is Indiana Jones. And this time, he has his dad with him.
- Facility 47 — Journey through a remote research facility in the depths of the freezing Antarctic tundra, solving thrilling puzzles along the way and unlocking new locations around the Facility.
- WRC 9 — Zoom through tracks around the world in the leading off-road simulation franchise, now with even more realistic gameplay and more content than ever: three new rallies, 35 new special stages, the ability to create your own custom championships and entirely redesigned engine sounds!
- Etherborn — Go forth and seek your purpose as you delve into an environmental puzzle platformer built on exploring and understanding mind-bending, gravity-shifting structures.
- Whispering Willows — Interrelate with the spirits of the dead, solve the complex puzzles of the mysterious mansion and help Elena find her missing father in this horror/adventure puzzle game.
- Last Day of June — An interactive, deep, cinematic adventure story centered around love and loss, Last Day of June asks players, “What would you do to save the one you love?”