Intel’s Graphics Beta Driver 220.127.116.1193 is now available for download, featuring Game On Driver support on the company’s Arc A-series GPUs for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, Resident Evil Village Gold Edition, and Victoria 3, the latest installment of the strategy series from Paradox Interactive. A direct link to the .exe for Windows 11 Family, Windows 10 (21H2), Windows 10 (21H1), and Windows 10 (20H2) systems can be found here, while a .zip version can be found here.
- Intel Game On Driver support on Intel Arc A-series Graphics for:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Resident Evil Village Gold Edition
- Victoria 3
PLATFORM (OS SUPPORT):
- 11th Gen Intel Core processor family (Codename Tiger Lake, Rocket Lake, Tiger Lake-H)
- 12th Gen Intel Core processor family (Codename Alder Lake-S, Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P, Alder Lake-U, Alder Lake-HX)
- Intel Irisl Xe Dedicated Graphics family (Codename DG1)
- Intel Arc Graphics family (Codename Alchemist)
- This Intel Arc software package is bundled with the latest version of Intel Arc Control to streamline installation experience, resulting in a larger driver package file size.
- Intel Arc Control will now display a notification on supported configurations if Resizable Bar is not enabled.
- Support for X e Super Sampling (XeSS): Take your gaming experience to the next level with AI-enhanced upscaling, enabling more performance with high image fidelity. For more information on game support please click here.
- Take your system lighting to the next level with Intel Arc RGB Controller. Intel Arc RGB Controller was custom designed to allow users to harness 90 individually addressable LEDs on Intel Arc A770 Graphics Limited Edition cards. Intel Arc RGB Controller is available for download here.
- Supported on Intel Arc A770 Graphics Limited Edition on Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- Intel and Cooler Master collaborated on the creation of this software.
- For more information on how to enable the RGB lighting for your Intel Arc A770 Graphics Limited
- Edition card, see the Intel Arc A-Series Graphics – Desktop Quick Start Guide.
- This Intel Arc software package includes support for optimized Microsoft DirectStorage 1.1 with GPU accelerated decompression for developer integration.
- Some Intel Arc A700-series Desktop Graphics products may exhibit lower than expected VRAM frequency values.
- Marvels’ Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit scene corruption when Ambient Occlusion is disabled or set to HBAO+.
- Payday 2 (DX9) may exhibit texture corruption when aiming down sights.
- Resident Evil Village (DX12) may exhibit color corruption within the Heisenberg Factory area.
- Age of Empire II & III: Definitive Edition (DX11) exhibits text corruption in the game menus.
- Topaz Video Enhance AI is exhibiting lower than expected performance with Intel Arc A380 series.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard (DX12) may experience lower than expected performance after applying changes to the graphics quality. A workaround is to restart the game after applying desired settings.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard (DX12) may experience missing or corrupted shadows during the Submarine mission.
- Forza Horizon 5 (DX12) may experience corruption lines when MSAA 2x is enabled
- Payday 2 (DX9) may exhibit flickering corruption on specific water surfaces.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may experience missing video playback on specific in-game displays.
- God of War (DX11) may experience lower than expected performance on first launch within the main game menu.
- Genshin Impact (DX11) may exhibit spot corruption on some map surfaces such as snow.
- GPU hardware acceleration may not be available for media playback and encode with some versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- GPU hardware acceleration not available in Adobe Lightroom on Intel Arc A380 series graphic product.
- Blender may exhibit corruption while using Nishita Sky texture node.
- Serif Affinity Photo crashes after opening the application for the first time.
INTEL ARC CONTROL FIXED ISSUES:
- Arc Control may fail to correctly update. A workaround is to uninstall Arc Control from Add or Remove programs before updating.
- Using Arc Control Studio Capture with “In Stream” mode enabled may not correctly record entire clip when under a 1080p resolution setting.
INTEL ARC CONTROL KNOWN ISSUES:
- Windows UAC Admin is required to install and launch Arc Control.
- Arc Control may not start automatically after reboot.
- Arc Control may not show up in Add or Remove programs list after update.
- Arc Control may not scale automatically and may cause some UI toggles to become unresponsive when changing from a 1080p resolution to a 4K resolution. A workaround is to revert resolution or reboot.
- Arc Control may incorrectly show Studio Capture as active when putting the system to sleep while recording
- Resetting Arc Control to application defaults may not reset global “Tearing Migration” modes to default
- Some applications may exhibit a transparent or blank window when CMAA is set to “Force ON” globally.
- Some applications may exhibit pixel corruption when Sharpening Filter is enabled globally.
- A 1440p resolution selection in Arc Control Studio Capture may be unavailable when the display native resolution is 4K.
- Arc Control Studio Camera overlay position may not retain desired position and size after a system restart.
- Some Arc Control Telemetry metrics may not align with 3rd party applications or built-in OS functions.
- The Arc Control Studio Camera tab may take longer than expected responsiveness upon the first navigation.
- Hot-plugging peripheral devices such as cameras, microphones, or displays while Arc Control is open may cause Arc Control to become unresponsive.
- Hot-plugging a secondary display with Arc Control invoked may cause Arc Control to be unresponsive.
- Hot-plugging a display with Arc Control Studio Capture audio device set to display audio may cause an error when attempting to capture or broadcast.